Food and Fitness

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

OOTD - Old Navy Maxi


Although I do sew most of my clothes, especially, my maxi dresses, I can't pass up a good deal when I see one.  I picked this little gem up at Old Navy at the end of last summer I don't remember exactly how much I paid but it was less than $20.00.  I love the color combination and it is super comfy.  I also got the cropped jean jacket at Old Navy during a different sale.  This jacket is a Spring/Summer staple as it goes with everything and is the perfect piece to carry a sleeveless look into night.

2 comments:

  1. Old Navy does have some nice pieces. I expected to grow out of ON.... but it hasn't happened yet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like old navy a lot. Goes to show that you don't have to empty your wallet to look FABULOUS!!! You make this simple outfit look amazing!

    ReplyDelete