Food and Fitness

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another OOTD

I rarely get my clothes ready at night but I generally at least know what I'm going to wear.  On those rare occassions that I wake up and realize that I don't have a plan, I will lay in the bed, mentally shopping my closet until I come up with something.  Today, I decided to wear my new scarf so I had to plan something that worked with it. 

Here's what I came up with.









My photos aren't the best and my 7 year old photographer cut off some of my head in a couple of shots  but you get the idea.

Scarf: Target similar Here; Jeans Torrid Here; Blazer Lane Bryant (old) but a good option Here

I love Torrid jeans these pants in particular because they are the slim boot cut so you get some of the flare without them being overwhelming.  HOWEVER, whoever thought it would be a good idea to have faux pockets in the front clearly was not having one of their best days.

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty in your scarf! It really enhances your outfit.

    ReplyDelete