Food and Fitness

Sunday, July 28, 2013

OOTD - My son's request

I had to run a few errands in the middle of doing my hair so I worked out this little style.  My son, who is very aware of changes in my look, said that he not only liked my hair but asked if he could take pictures of me so I figured I'd share them with you.


I found this dress at, again Forever 21.  I find that they have a better plus size selection online although pickings are still slimmer than ideal.



 
 
 

I'm sewing now so hopefully I'll have something finished to show you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Your haircut is very nice and I didn't know that Forever 21 sold plus size pieces online! I will have to tell my daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to hire you son as your new "fashion photography!" Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I also didn't know F21 carried plus sizes.

    ReplyDelete