Food and Fitness

Thursday, June 13, 2013

M6115

I needed a quick project so I dug this up.  I love the way this turned out.  I really think I'll make at least one more of these.





 Pattern Description:   MISSES' DRESSES IN THREE LENGTHS: Dresses A, B, C, D are loose fitting, A-line with neckline casing and shoulder strap; dress A has contrast shoulder strap and bow; dress C has contrast shoulder strap; dresses A, B, C lengths are above-knee; dress D is ankle length.

Pattern Sizing:  A5(6-8-10-12-14), EE(14-16-18-20)

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? I think so.

Were the instructions easy to follow?  Super easy, didn't need them.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?  I love the ease with which this came together.  A great dress in a couple of hours.

Fabric Used: ITY knit

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:  I made the pattern as directed, however, I used a knit when it was recommended for wovens and I lengthened it to a full maxi.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? I plan to sew this at least once more.  I would definitely recommend this pattern to others.

Conclusion:   This pattern is simple but stylish pattern, easy to sew, easy to wear.  Great for beginners.


6 comments:

  1. A very pretty dress and it's always good when a project is quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Kelly, and yes lovely fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - this is so, so pretty! I love it! You did a great job - and boy, you must be fast too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this pattern last night and found you while looking for inspiration with it. And gosh, this is lovely! Great print. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete