Food and Fitness

Friday, November 26, 2010

She's Here!!!




Little miss Raven Alexis is here. Born November 17, 3 weeks before she was due. I shouldn't have been suprised as I have not made it to a due date yet. She is a tiny little thing at 4lbs 4oz and 17.5 inches but she is healthy and after spending 5 days in the hospital trying to get her to eat on her own and trying to get my blood pressure under control we are both home and well and her appetite is growing by the day. We used to have to spend 15-30 minutes waking her up to feed (she's a sleepy little girl, I hope she maintains such good sleeping habits) and now she is waking up on her own before her feeding time so I am one happy mama. My mom and husband have been great and I couldn't be more thankful for all they have done for me. I am also thankful for all the support and well wishes I have received from all of you. I am looking forward to resting and then getting back to sewing so I can make fabulous things for me and my sweet little baby girl.

26 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Just in time to give thanks for one more thing during Thanksgiving. Glad you're both doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little blessing you have there. Congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly - congratulations! I am soooooo happy for you and so glad that everyone is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful baby! Congratulations to you and your family! We have a few preemies in our family and God has blessed them all-the oldest is 41 and the youngest is 6. She'll be a tough kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie! Congratulations!!! and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, congratulations! I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago, wondering if she had arrived and there she is! Gorgeous! You are a blessed lady. Glad she is so healthy and you have such support!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! She's such a cutie and I'm glad you are both doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! She's a lovely little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! Glad to hear that you and baby are both doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! She is absolutely beautiful!!
    Congratulations to all of you! Thanks for sharing her with us!I'm so glad you both are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so precious! Thank you for sharing her on your blog. Glad that you are both doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all of you! Your happiness is showing and she is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my she's a cutie!! Glad to know both of you are doing well, and she will fill out before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, so cute. Congratulations! And all the best for you and the rest of your family. (DD was tiny and had to "learn" to eat, too. Now she's a tall girl with a healthy appetite!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! How beautiful she is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank God for her safe arrival, what a blessing. She is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! What a precious little girl you have there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. congratulations, you have a cute little girl there

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulatons!!! and happy holidays to you and your Family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Kelly! Congratulations! Your baby is precious! You will have fun sewing for her.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful baby! Several of my kids and grandkids were early, one even at 25 weeks, but they are all thriving now. My son was a 35-weeker and weighed 3 pounds but he is six feet tall now and 41 years old. He's the daddy of the 25-weeker.

    Bet you can't wait to start making frilly stuff for your babe!

    ReplyDelete