Food and Fitness

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Winter/Holiday McCalls Patterns

The new McCalls patterns are out and I now know why I don't sew nearly as much during the Fall/Winter season. Of the 49 new offerings, here are the two that I like.

M5972 - This is so cute. I can see myself either making View C in Navy or Black for an evening event or in a bright fun color for Spring.


M5977 - I just love this pattern because I love ruffles and flounces so I can see this as a go to foundation piece.
What about you -- did you see any that you like?


2 comments:

  1. Those are both really cute tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of patterns, I may have to make another trip to Joanns for M5972. Ruffles are so in this season and think its time I try one.

    Thanks for the lovely compliment on my Cardigan.

    ReplyDelete