Food and Fitness

Friday, August 21, 2009

Dress for DD


Pattern Description: Strapless sundress


Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? I didn't use a pattern

Were the instructions easy to follow? This dress was so easy I didn't need any instructions
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I loved that with one serged seam, casing for the elastic, the hem and a ribbon belt, I had a cute dress in no time for my daughter. I'm not crazy about this print but my daughter picked it out and she really loves it.
Fabric Used: Quilting Cotton $5.99 on sale at JoAnn'sWould you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? I would definitely sew this for her again. All it took was 1 1/8 yard of 45" fabric and a seam for a great look. Total cost $7.
Conclusion: It took no time, my daughter is happy, it's a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment