Food and Fitness

Friday, April 24, 2009

What No Patterns!!!!

I just returned from my weekly (it seems) trip to my local Hancock because I noticed that today the McCall's patterns were .99 cents. I thought it would be great to go and pick up the new summer patterns even if I don't plan on sewing anything from them yet. First it takes me quite a while to locate the a pattern book only to find that the latest one they have is early summer which came out some time ago, then after going to the McCall's website on my phone (I love my phone by the way) see that they don't have any of the new patterns in the drawers. It only got more frustrating when I asked the woman working there about the new patterns and she looked at me as if I was speaking Greek! Needless to say the trip was a complete waste of time. Hopefully they'll have the new patterns by the time the next sale rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment