Food and Fitness

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Latest Inspiration

This is my latest fashion inspiration. I'm trying to decide on a pattern to use as a base, here are my two choices.



Simplicity 2647 although rather than a deep V, this pattern features a cross over bodice but after seeing what they did with it in the recent issue of Sew Stylish it makes me think this might be a good candidate.

Simplicity 2647 variation in the Spring 09 edition.
OR

McCall's 5753 although it's looks funky on the envelope it's a create it pattern so you can use the bodice and/or sleeve variations. This dress stays more true to the lines of the inspiration dress including the deep V but I already own the Simplicity pattern and would have to buy the McCall's pattern so we'll see. Until then. . .

Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment